Friday, October 5, 2007

Blast



Well today Sairah decided to sleep in with mommy, we had yet another tough tough night, so when she got up at 8AM (afer going to bed at 5AM) I brought her to bed with me and she nursed to sleep, and I dozed off too. We woke up around noon, I figured I should let her catch up on her sleep because If we got up at 8 we were both going to be super unhappy all morning, and possibly all day. I think I looked just like homer, except with Sairah Latched on LOL!


Moving on. I see that the Samsung Blast is all over the internet now, theres adds everywhere. I feel so cool because thats the phone I have, and I got it before it "came out" I must say I just LOVE this phone, so much so, that I actually keep it n all day and night. HA HA! t-mobile owed me an upgrade, so I sold the old phone I had(which I never turned on cuz I hated it) and I bought this one for FREE! ha!
Notice the size comparison, its not lie! This really has got to be the koolest phone ever. I could use a way better camera, becasue at a whoping 1.3 megapixels, this camera takes pretty crappy pics. This phone makes texting a BREEZE, it has a learning curve, but over all way easier than ur regular phone, unless of course, you own a blackberry. they have the same kind of "keyboard". So you can actually get your email on this phone with no extra charges, but I cant seem to get my email addresses to log on the phone, I 'll keep trying though.
So Thats all the input I have for this phone so far, but if you are looking for a new phone, look into this one, its AWESOME.
marchmoms is down right now...........so I guess I should go clean the kitchen. BLAH.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

That is awesome you two were able to sleep together and get some quailty time.

My house is totally chaotic during the day most times....and then it gets cleaned up before hubby gets home!