Thursday, October 25, 2007

So I haven't updated in forever, I have been meaning too, but I just didn't feel like it, if that makes any sense. Sh!ts gone down in my house, lots of drama, which has been coming and going quite a bit. I decided that alot of the problems are my fault, I just dont feel good about myself. Ive gained 60lbs since getting married and its taken a toll on my already crappy self esteem. I find myself picking at DH for very stupid reasons, just because I dont feel good about me. Murph from MM inspired me to get some funky stuff done to my hair. I think I let it grow too much and I just cant maintain such legthy hair right now. So I decided to go chop some of it off on Friday, (since my SIL gave me a giftcard to the place for our recent holiday)I'll relayer it so it will look good curly and I'll also add a big streak, I've always wanted a kool, white streak like storm from X-Men. I plan on wearing it straight for the most part. SO we shall see! Maybe, just maybe that will get me to feeling alittle better and perhaps give me the will power I need to lose some weight and take care of myself.


My little tater tot is 7 months old already. She began to crawl last week, now shes following me everywhere. I took some pics of her, and here is one of my favorites. The only thing about crawling I dont like, is the eating every crumb off teh floor part. I pick in her mouth every 10 minutes with something I never even saw. Its crazy how many times a day I have to vaccum and still she finds something to eat. It's SO funny though, how she acts like its the most delicious thing shes ever had and gets quite upset when I take it out lol.
I'm heading to bed, perhaps I'll update again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Awww....sorry you are feeling down and things are not going your way. You are still gorgeous and you are such a good mommy!!

The picture is great....and crawling...GOOD FOR HER!! How fun!!!

Now, just wait till she talks!! ;)