Thursday, November 15, 2007

SO I can't Hang as you have noticed. It's hard to get into a habit of things, what can I say. So I decided to join Sparkpeople, but they wouldnt let me in because Im breastfeeding, so they suggested babyfit. Great another foum to take up my time LOL. I really need to get down to business with this weightloss stuff. Im tired of wearing crappy clothes and having husge cheeks.
On to better more cheerful things, We went to the park this past sunday, had a good time. It was getting dark already so I only got to take a few pics. Sairah got to ride on a public swing for the first time (I shudder at the thought of all the germs) I wiped it down with sanitizer like a mad woman. I know one day I'll have to just get over it. Dh went and played soccer with a starnger, since he was alone. It was nice to see him do something other than be infront of the computer, i wish wehad mutual friends so he could hang out with the guys and I would have more women to hang around with too, but its not easy to find friends when ur Dh is so busy and u only have one car.


anyhow, heres som epics of our day out:
On this first one she was about to try and taste a leaf, DH freaked out so he took the leaf away, and made her cry :( I also didnt get to take many pictures that way. On the swing picture, it was too dark to take naturla light pictures so I had to use flash, which made it look even darker. I hate flash.
























No comments: