Monday, November 26, 2007

New Habits

Sairah just went down for a nap, only God knows how long its really gonna be today lol. I have come to the conclusion thats he has a sixth sense, she nows when Im around in her sleep. Its eaitehr that or my bed squeaks too loud *sigh* she has been waking several times a night again, but Im still thankful its not like it was before. She seems to sleep fantastic, until I go to bed. Mind you, I dont make much n oise AT ALL, I go in there and get in bed and I move a couple of times to get comfy and thats it, no alter than 15 minutes later shes up. When DH does the same she doesnt care!?!? She can nap when he's in the room just fine, but when Im in there, nope, she wont sleep. So I think the night on my comfy bed are no longer going to be *sigh again* I think Im moving into the couch, but I just dont know how I will sleep that way ya know?? sucks so bad.


Moving on, I decided on a book to purchse it's called "get the sugar out", supposedly it has five star reviews from lots of people, Ive only heard good things about this book, so we shall see. I was looking and looking for a good place or a ood book to read about refined sugars and this one seems to be it! I know my problem is sugar, its not table sugar Im concerned about, its everything I eat. I know I eat too many carbs all of the time, but not all carbs are created equal, so I really would like a good resource to read from with good information. I dont want to get on a diet, I want to change the way I eat, and I want my family to eat the same way. every time Sairah has a puff I cringe, becaue I very well know its made with refined sugars, I dont want her to battle weight like I always have. i want this weigh issue over and I want to be able to wear nice clothes and sexy underwear ya know? So here's to a greta book, lets hope its as good as ive heard!
Im making a list today of the things I MUST get done, my house really needs me, but I spend way too much time online, and I know I should just turn off the computer but I CAN'T. so I leave it on and Im back on it within minutes. Or Sairah wants to nurse and I plop on the couch and lurke on forums..........then I never leave, again. So NO MORE. I really only need about an hour in the morning and an hour at night of being online to catch up on the forums. It takes me but a few minutes to check my email, so theres really no need to be on all day long. I notice lots of moms online ALL the time and I wonder who's taking care of their kiddos LOL. I know alot of people stay logged on (like I do) but in my situation, i KNOW it intefears with how I take care of Sairah and my home so I really need to get into this habit of just staying away from the computer as much as I can and just get on at night when im done with everything. I know a clean house makes my DH very ahppy and it wouldnt be so gosh darn hard if i didnt get sidetracked all the gosh darned time! lol. Theinternet can be evil at times, but then agin its invaluable most of the time.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Hey mama....you might want to change your font color -- I can't read anything....boo hoo!!