Sunday, March 16, 2008

5 lbs gone!

So I stepped on the scale today and whooosh! im down 5 lbs, I'm extremely happy. Today I made that pizza I spoke of on my previous post and it was DELISH. I had to count carbs like five times to make sure I wasn't falling off plan, but HOW? The crust is made out of cauliflower, the sauce out of tomatoes and then the toppings were cheese,mushrooms,onions,bell peppers and beef!Only 7g carbs per slice(big slice). that was heavenly, and i have never been a big pizza eater either, it's not something I miss, I haven't had pizza in months. This was something I was completely happy to feed Sairah. She gobbled it up. the sauce was so simple to make as well. I'm really beginning to enjoy making new recipes, especially when I see my family enjoy them so much. Sairah had some spinach fritata and half a GF pancake for breakfast, then she had a kefir mango smoothie(with her CLO in it). Later on she had some beef stew with cauli-rice, and for dinner is when she had the pizza, and this is all ontop of all the breast feeding she does. Alhamdullilah! Her appetite sure has grown! I'm so glad to see her eat so well, She had been slacking in the food department for a whole month.

Speaking of Sairah, she is walking sideways now, she takes about 6-10 steps, but sideways, it's so funny to watch. Speaking of watch, I need to take a video of her doing this before she starts running lol.

I don't have any pictures of the pizza I made, i was just too hungry by the time it came out I pounced on it lol. I apologize for the short, uninteresting entry, i'm just trying to get inthe habit of posting every day, as you can see I missed yesterday. We went out to the park and spent all evening hanging out, It was nice. I'll post my recipes up tomorrow. I'm mainly doing the recipe postings so I can remember what I have eaten, and also for future references.

No comments: